Caribbean Banana (Limited Edition)
Sensitive Skin Formula: Arrowroot Powder, Magnesium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Hydrogenated Avocado Oil (Avocado Butter), Cera Bellina Wax, Coconut Oil, Fragrance††, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Inulin*.
†† Phthalate-free fragrance.
* Plant-based prebiotic.
Caribbean Banana is our newest scent--beach and sun and all the fun for this seasonal scent! This is a limited edition scent that will only be available through May.
Is this your first time going aluminum free (or just want to learn more about natural deo in general)? We have some great resources for you to start you off!
- The difference between natural deodorants and aluminum-based antiperspirants
- Why natural deodorant might not work for you
- Why we use prebiotics
Have a few more questions? Read more on our Deodorant FAQ here.
Your sweat is naturally odorless. But odor causing bacteria living on your skin thrives on that sweat and metabolizes it, leading to smelly underarms.
By studying the biological causes of body odor, we've developed a formulation that attacks the root cause on three levels:
- A blend of vegetable based powders and oils help to absorb & wick away wetness, separating it from your skin with a moisturizing barrier
- Mineral ingredients like magnesium neutralize the environment where the odor-causing bacteria thrives
- Prebiotics (plant-based food for good bacteria) contribute to the biodiversity & strength of your skin microbiome
All-Day Odor Control With Just One
But skin care isn't one-size-fits-all. Each of our bodies is the product of subtle differences in our genetic makeup, environment, diet, state of health, level of activity, and stage of life.
For some people, the baking soda in our standard formula is the perfect option for controlling odor. For others with baking soda sensitivities (and generally sensitive skin), our sensitive skin formula deodorant is just as effective but gentler on the skin. And for people who prefer a super smooth feel, we have a seasonal deodorant cream, available in the cooler months.